Breakfast is served at individual tables in our spacious dining room from 8.00 – 9.30 (from 7.30 during summer or by request).
From the buffet table guests are invited to help themselves to:
- Selection of cereals and muesli
- Fruit dishes / fruit salad
- Freshly prepared fruit compote using fruit of the season
- Nuts and seeds
- Selection of fruit juices
- Full Breakfast – Egg, Grilled bacon, Cumberland Sausage, Black Pudding, Sautéed Mushrooms, Grilled Tomato, Beans & Fried Bread
- Smaller Breakfast – Egg, Grilled Bacon,Tomato and Sautéed Mushrooms
- Vegetarian Breakfast – Egg, Veggie Sausage, Homemade Potato Cake, Grilled Tomato, Sautéed Mushrooms, Baked Beans
We source locally produced produce whenever possible. All eggs are free range, and can be served poached, fried or scrambled.
- Natural Smoked Haddock with Poached Egg, Sautéed Mushrooms and Buttered Wholegrain Bread
- Smoked Salmon with Poached or Scrambled Eggs & Cherry Tomatoes served with a Toasted English Muffin
Something a little lighter;
- Grilled Bacon and sliced Tomato on Wholegrain Toast topped off with a sprinkle of Chives and a Poached Egg
- A two Egg Omelette with your choice of fillings (Cheese, Herb, Mushroom, Tomato or Bacon)
- Poached or Scrambled Eggs on Toast
- Bacon or Sausage Bap
- Boiled Eggs with Soldiers
- Beans on Toast with Cheese and a Poached Egg
- Warm Croissants
All served with White or Wholegrain Toast, Orange Juice, Breakfast Tea, Earl Grey, Green, Decaffeinated or Fruit Teas, Cafetiere Coffee or Hot Chocolate.
We aim to cater for all tastes whenever possible, such as Wheat free, Coeliac, Vegan etc. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let us know in advance if possible.